Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair Extensions...Please read on...?

Hey Everybody,



I had really long hair, past my shoulders close to the middle of my back. I loved it, but I live in the South and the summer is coming and it is getting really hot. My sister is a beautician so anytime I want to get my hair cut or anything she will make time for me. Well about 2 weeks ago I went and got my hair cut a little past my chin. It's not ugly, but I want my long hair back so I am thinking about getting extensions. I would go to my sister but she doesn't do them. I have a consoltation to see how much its going to cost at this really good salon near where I live on Friday, so I will find out the cost then. My question is how much are good hair extensions worth? Is it alot? Also is it worth it, how long do they last, and is it going to ruin my hair? Also what are the best kinds to get?



Thank you so much for all of your answers, I really do appreciate it and hope that I will be able to afford them.



Hair Extensions...Please read on...?

It really depends on what kind you are planning to get. Before I got mine I was worried about the same things. I ended up getting human hair extensions from a beauty supply store. You can do this type yourself (it is the glue-in kind), but if they start to come out, you can just glue them back in. My hair has not been ruined it all; and some of them have gotten loose and I just glued them back in.



Hair Extensions...Please read on...?

Hello, we sell very good hair extensions on our site at www.ladylacewigsandhair.com. We carry Indian Remy Hair, European Remy Hair, and Chinese Remy Hair. We can custom color or texture the hair to match almost any curl pattern you like. We carry extensions on the weft for glueing or sewing, seamless extensions, pre-tipped extensions for fusion, clip-on extensions for "do it yourself", bulk hair for braiding, and we even carry lace front wigs, and lace frontals.



Hey If ever you want to discuss hair or other girl talk and chit chat, we also have a new hair message board at http://llwigsandhair.proboards49.com/ Where we will be discussing all hair types, textures, lengths, etc. We need more people with more ideas and questions to make this a wonderful experience for others. You will be able to ask questions just like these and get all types of answers! So come join now! Can't wait to see you there:)



I hope this helps. If you have questions, email us at ladylacewigs@yahoo.com



Hair Extensions...Please read on...?

It depends on the type of extension you get. There are all kinds of techniques, i.e., malaysian, etc.



I don't get extensions but my hairstylist is an expert in the area. A "good" extension could cost you $240-$400 and could last 12-14 weeks.



check out this site: www.coiffureimagez.com.



Click on dream weavers...scroll down then click on the before and after photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment